Book of James: James 1:19-27
- According to verse 19, what produces righteousness? What actions do we need to practice in order to master this behavior? Give an example.
- List three actions which will successfully keep me from “filthiness and overflow of wickedness”:
- Using verse 21, what is another way of understanding “implanted”?
- How does a person deceive themselves, by only talking faith?
- Explain the phrase “observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets”
- How is the NT Christian “perfected” by the law of Christ?
- How does the tongue corrupt?
- Explain how “religion” can be “pure and undefiled”