Book of James: James 1:9-12
- What is the benefit in spiritually, socially, financially, or physical “lowliness”?
- Have you held a moment when you felt weak or alone?
- How/What did you do in that moment to move forward:
- What words of wisdom/advice could you pass on to another who is holding a similar struggle?
- How can God use us when we do not see our own value?
- Name some Biblical characters who were not seen as great by men, but great by God? What is the eternal lesson in this?
- According to Matthew 5, where is our eternal reward?